Hobbywing Xerun XR10 Pro G2 Sensored Brushless ESC (Stealth)
Out of Stock
Original price $219.99 - Original price $219.99
$219.99 - $219.99
Current price $219.99
Product Code: 30112608
Hobbywing Xerun XR10 Pro G2 160A Sensored Brushless ESC.
- Upgraded 32-bit M4 microprocessor with more powerful processing capability guarantees stable control and rapid response. (Industry's highest 32-bit microprocessor, increased processing speed by X4)
- Peak current up to 1200A. (this is not a typo)
- Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 10A and voltage adjustable from 5V to 7.4V (step: 0.1V) for usage with servos & other devices require different voltages.
- Variable frequency regulation of PWM & brake frequencies allows users to precisely regulate the driving; braking forces (of the motors).
- Expanded range of the max. brake force brings in the active brake ranges from 101% to 150%.
- Softening function (HOBBYWING-initiated) for milder or wilder driving control and better driving efficiency.
- 10 select-to-use profiles applicable to all 1/10th RC car racing.
- Internal electronic key switch for long service life, high reliability; and the external switch port for connecting an external switch (included in the product box) is applicable to different situations.
- Separate PRG/FAN port is able to power an external fan for maximize cooling performance or connect an LCD program box or WiFi module to the ESC.
- With the New WIFI express module (purchase separately), users are able to program parameters, upgrade firmware and check relevant data during the event using either the iPhone or Android devices.
- Switchable motor direction (CCW/CW) for various chassis.
- Multiple protections come in standard
- Low-voltage cutoff protection
- ESC and motor thermal protection
- Fail safe (throttle signal loss protection)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Data logging for recording the maximum ESC/motor temperature, motor speed/RPM, and others in real time.
- Firmware upgrade via Hobbywing multi-function LCD program box or WiFi Express (item sold separately).
Cont./Peak Current: 160A
Battery Input: LiPo - 2s, NiMh/NiCd - 5-6 cells
BEC Output: 5V-7.4V
Motor Supported: Sensored and sensorless brushless motors
Suitable Motor: 3650 Motors; Touring Car: > 4.5T, Buggies: > 5.5T
Application: Brushless motor system for 1/10th, 1/12th Touring Cars & Buggies Racing
Wires: 12 AWG