Sanwa RX-472 2.4GHz FH4T 4-Channel Receiver
Product Code: SNW107A41117A
This is the Sanwa RX-472 2.4GHz 4-Channel FH4T Super Response Receiver, with Sanwa Synchronized Link (SSL) Support. The RX-472 features an extremely low latency time and high frame rate, which makes you feel more connected to your model than ever. Combined with Sanwa or Sanwa Super Response SRG digital servos, the RX-472 will give you reaction speeds like never experienced before!
What is Sanwa Synchronized Link?
When you combine the Sanwa M12, MT4S, or Sanwa EXZES-Z transmitter, with an RX-472 2.4GHz FH4T Super Response 4-channel receiver and the Sanwa Super Vortex ZERO ESC, the Sanwa Synchronized Link (SSL) system allows you to change many ESC programming values directly from the transmitter using the transmitter's CODE AUX function. This saves you the time and hassle of not needing to stop and change programming values manually through the ESC. You can make these changes remotely and in higher resolution increments for improved performance. In addition, telemetry data such as speed or RPM, ESC temperature, motor temperature (if supported), and battery voltage can be read directly from the Super Vortex ZERO ESC and displayed on the transmitter.
- Sanwa Synchronized Lik (SSL) Compatible
- Designed for Use with Airtronics M12, MT4S, and Sanwa Exzes-Z Transmitters and Sanwa Super Vortex Zero ESC*
- Extremely Low Latency Time and High Frame Rate
- Compatible with Sanwa Super Response Servos
- Compatible with 2S Li-Po Receiver Battery, So You Can Use High Voltage Servos Without a Voltage Regulator
- Small and Lightweight
- Finger Accessible Bind Button
- Supports Receiver Battery Fail Safe Monitoring
Model: RX-472 (92015)
Frequency: 2.4GHz FH3/FH4T (Selectable Via Transmitter)
Nominal Input Voltage: 3.7 to 7.4 Volts
Dimensions: 1.18x0.91x0.55" (30.0x23.3x14.0mm)
Weight: 0.23 Ounces (6.6g)
Battery Fail Safe Limit: 3.5 to 5.0 Volts (FH3) / 3.5 to 7.4 Volts (FH4T)