RC Maker GeoCarbon HD Weighted Tweak Wheels V2 w/Stand for 1/10 Touring Cars
Product Code: RCM-WTWS2
This is an RC Maker GeoCarbon HD Weighted Tweak Wheels V2 w/Stand for 1/10 Touring Cars
No more getting down on your knees at your pit seeing which wheel picks up first, with weighted tweak wheels, you can easily identify which wheel is lifting earlier! With offset weights, the tweak wheels will spin as soon as the earlier lifting corner comes off the ground, making it extremely easy to accurately identify what tweak adjustment needs to be made to de-tweak the car.
The set of Weighted Tweak wheels features ABEC 7 Bearings, Black 7075 Knurled thumb nuts and Black Coated, CNC Machined Weights.
The new and improved version 2 features the same style wheels on all corners. The beauty of this, is there's no swapping wheels front to back. Simply rotate the wheel at the end you want fixed, 90 degrees, and it will stabilize that end of the car, so that wheels can spin at the other end. To do the opposite end, simply turn the car around, fix the wheels that were before spinning, and rotate the previously fixed wheels back down so you can check your tweak.
The nuts are permanently installed in the bearings, which are a tight press fit into the carbon wheels. As a complete assembly, you will never lose anything, as each wheel, nut and bearing assembly is fixed together.
The set is topped off by a 3D Pro Tweak Wheel Stand, which keeps them together on your pit bench! It looks great and locks the wheels in, so they don't fall out while in your pit bag.
These work great on both EP and GP 1/10th Touring Cars with a standard 4mm axle.
- Lightweight and easy to transport, install, and remove
- Ensures incredibly accuracy
- No need to move to identify which wheel is lifting first, can be observed from normal pit sitting position
- No need to swap wheels front to rear, both pairs are the same and can be used at either end.
- Perfectly fitting stand to keep the wheels together and organised on your pit bench
- Blacked out weights with Laser engraved RCM Logo, Black 7075 Alu Knurled Nuts, ABEC 7 high tolerance bearings in a 3k Carbon Fibre Wheel
- All components are CNC Machined and assembled to very high tolerance
Directions for successfully de-tweaking your chassis
- It's very important to ensure your chassis is flat, and droop is set prior to doing this process!
- Rotate the wheels on the opposite end of the car you're checking, so the flat base is in contact with your setup board.
- Ensure the weighted tweak wheels on the end you're working on are parallel to the ground, with the logo horizontal.
- Press down on both ends of the car to settle the suspension and then lift the "spinning" end up slowly until one of the wheels starts to rotate, note which wheel it was.
- The wheel that came off early is the side that the collar needs to be unscrewed towards the top of the shock body on the other end of the car. Adjust half a turn, and do the opposite direction to the other side by half a turn also. E.g. If the front left lifts early, unscrew the rear left collar half a turn, and tighten the rear right collar half a turn.
- Repeat the process until you have both wheels spinning at very close to the same time.
- To do the other end, simply rotate the car 180 degrees, rotate the wheels that were fixed back to spinning, and the previously spinning back to fixed, and repeat above steps!