Sanwa RX-482 2.4GHz 4-Channel FHSS-4 SSL Telemetry Receiver w/Internal Antenna
Product Code: SNW107A41259A
This is the Sanwa RX-482 2.4GHz 4-Channel FHSS-4 SSL Telemetry Receiver features a built-in antenna! This means no more antennas sticking out of the body, as well as no more worry about damaging the antenna during use. Just mount the RX-482 Super Response SSL receiver in the upright position in your model and enjoy the same solid reception as you've come to expect from other Airtronics and Sanwa receivers. Combined with Airtronics or Sanwa Super Response SRG digital servos, the RX-482 Super Response SSL receiver will give you reaction speeds like never experienced before!
When used with an Airtronics or Sanwa M12S, M12, MT-4S or Sanwa EXZES-Z transmitter and a Super Vortex series ESC or other SSL compatible device, the SSL function allows you to change many programming mode options directly from the transmitter using the transmitter's CODE AUX function, on the fly - even while you're driving. In addition, telemetry data such as speed or RPM, ESC temperature, motor temperature (if supported), and battery voltage can be read directly from the Super Vortex series ESC and displayed on the transmitter.
- Built-In Internal Antenna
- Compatible with Airtronics and Sanwa FH4T Transmitters
- Supports Sanwa Synchronized Link for Remote Programming
- Extremely Low Latency and High Frame Rate Makes You Feel More Connected to Your Model
- Supports Normal, SSR and SHR Channel Response Modes (Requires Compatible Transmitter)
- Compatible with Airtronics and Sanwa SRG Digital Servos
Frequency: 2.4GHz FH4T Selectable Via Transmitter
Nominal Input Voltage: 4.8 to 7.4 Volts (4-6C NiCD/MH, 2S LiFe or 2S LiPo)
Weight: 0.25oz (7.1g)
Dimensions: 0.71 x 0.96 x 1.06in (18.2 x 24.4 x 27.1mm)
Battery Fail Safe Limit: 3.5 to 7.4 Volts (FH4T)