Hobbywing Xerun XR10 Pro G2S (2S) Sensored Brushless ESC (Stealth)
Product Code: 30112613
Hobbywing FFD: A frameless fan is used inside the housing allowing more air to flow through the ESC. With precise maximum airflow, racers will see no additional power draw seen with other fan designs.
PWM Adjustments: From preset frequency or the custom frequency settings, tuners can now adjust from 1K - 32K PWM for Throttle and 0.5-16K for Brakes. This allows ultra-fine tuning of throttle and brakes to suit any driver or track condition.
Internal BEC: The internal BEC is a switching design and provides up to 10A of power. Adjustable from 5-7.4V, this ESC is designed to handle the most power hungry of servos.
NOTE: While the XR10 Pro G2S ESC is equipped with a built-in reverse polarity protection, the external capacitor will still be damaged if a reverse polarity does occur. For full protection an optional Hobbywing Non-polarity Capacitor Module is recommended.
- 32 Bit, M4 microprocessor for ultimate performance
- Frameless fan design for extreme cooling
- Reverse polarity protection
- Precise adjustments to throttle and brake PWM
- Optimized programmable parameters
- Extended brake force
- Drag Brake Acceleration and Softening Function
- High output BEC
- Wire gauge: 13 AWG Lightweight Ultra-flex
- Application: 1/10th Touring car & Buggy racing, 1/10th drift car and F1
- Continuous Current: 160A
- Peak Current: 1200A
- Input Voltage: 2S LiPo / 4-6S Cell NiMH
- BEC Output: BEC voltage of 5-7.4V
- Programming device: LCD Program Box / OTA Programmer
- Firmware: LCD Program box via USB software (PC only) / OTA (iOS / Android)
- Size & Weight: 37.5x30.9x32.5mm (with Fan & Fan Shroud)
- Weight: 88g (with wires)
- Motor spec recommendation:
- Touring Car: >4.5T
- Buggy: >5.5T
- (1) Xerun XR10 Pro G2S 160A Sensored Brushless ESC
- (1) Cooling Fan
- (1) Capacitors
- Accessory package